Meet Fraser Stewart - Perth and Dundee surveyor
Fraser Stewart is a surveyor at the Fife, Tayside & Kinross branch of Wise Property Care and has been in the preservation industry for over 30 years.
Fraser's vast experience in the preservation industry has made him become one of Wise's top surveyors.
Fraser Stewart's specialties include: damp proofing, dry rot, wet rot, condensation, rising damp and structural repairs.
Contact and Follow Wise fraser stewart
Say 'Hello' to Fraser. You can call him on 07887 795 747 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also connected with Fraser online via Linked In at: www.linkedin.com/in/wisefraser.
Email Fraser Stewart Join Fraser on LinkedIn
More about Fraser Stewart
Tell us about yourself?
Born, bred and still living in Perth. Married with 2 grown up boys that have now flown the nest.
What are your new responsibilities?
- To develop and look after new and existing clients within the PH and DD postcodes.
- Carry out surveys, sell the product and submit a detailed written report and estimate for remedial works.
- Hand deliver reports where possible, follow up on prearranged times and sell the contract.
- Supervise the remedial works through to completion.
- Provide a good service and customer satisfaction.
What qualifications do you have?
CSRT, CTIS, CSRD, FTC in building, ABICC, CofW intermediate, NEBSS, City and Guilds Craft and Advanced Craft.
What are your past times and interests?
Golf and squash.
What was your first job?
What has been the biggest challenge of your career?
Load bearing truss end repairs in various Churches before the days of resin repairs.
What has been your career highlight?
Sales of £460,000 for 1 year.
What do you think is the next big thing in the preservation market?
Monitoring systems for timber decay in quality buildings.
What in your opinion is the one thing above all that sells a house?
A quality kitchen or bathroom.
What advice would you offer to those looking to be Specialist Surveyor?
- Get experience in the building industry and joinery in particular.
- Always be willing to learn and be adaptable.
- Be a good communicator.
- Be motivated.
- Be computer literate.
- Not afraid of working out-with normal working hours.
If money was no object where would you live?
Which celebrity would you most like to work with?
WHY CHOOSE WISE PROPERTY CARE