PROFESSIONAL DAMP PROOFING TREATMENT
When considering any form of damp treatment it is vital to correctly diagnose the actual damp problem and the source of the dampness first. If you are in any doubt about the source of dampness in your property then a damp survey from Wise Property Care should be the first step to identifying and eradicating the problem.
As multi industry award winning specialists, our fully qualified and experienced surveyors are experts at identifying damp problems. If our damp survey confirms that you have a damp issue, our professional surveyors will propose a damp proofing solution that best suits your property.
HOW WE APPROACH DAMP TREATMENT
Our trained surveyors and technicians will:
- Identify the nature, type and extent of the damp issue
- Determine the cause of the damp by finding, repairing or removing the source of moisture
- After consultancy with yourself and taking into account the type of property and any heritage issues, we will propose a solution to treat the damp and if necessary, a cure for any rot issues as a result of the damp issue with full specification and method statement for the rot treatments
- Carry out all rising damp installations and external repairs
- Remove any affected plaster and replace using our specialist plaster that incorporates a waterproof additive and a dense sand with cement render
- Advise on additional steps (if any) that are required to safeguard the property
- Ensure your property is left clean and safe at the end of any property works
At every stage during the damp treatments and everyday that you are available on site, we will ensure that we walk you through what has been done and what you should expect to be completed.
Whatever work may be required, our damp proofing treatments carry the Wise Property Care 20 year property repair guarantee giving you the backing of the country’s leading damp proofing specialist.
CONTACT US REGARDING DAMP TREATMENT
If you suspect your property has a damp problem and you are unsure what to do, then call Wise Property Care today or complete our contact form to request a damp survey and our customer service team will get back to you.