What is Involved in a Damp Survey?
At Wise Property Care, we are very proud to say that when it comes to conducting a damp survey we take the responsibility very seriously. Our modern survey technology allows our surveyors to work with speed and accuracy. With years of experience and qualifications, our surveyors are the best in the business when it comes to diagnosing and rectifying any damp issues your property might have.
Industry stamps of approval
Wise Property Care have the backing of Which?, PCA (Property Care Association), Trustmark and many professional bodies; we promise that when you invite one of our professional surveyors into your property that you have the assurances of the highest level of professionalism and the peace of mind of that any damp treatments you may instruct are done correctly!
What to expect from a damp survey
Our fully trained and qualified surveyor will:
- Identify the nature, type and extent of the damp issue
- Determine the cause of the damp by finding the source of moisture
- Look for any other affected or at risk areas so nothing is missed
- Walk you through the different forms of treatment available for the type of damp issue you have
- Look for any signs of any other associated timber problems as a result of the damp issue (such as wet rot)
- Advise on additional steps (if any) that are required to safeguard the property
- Propose the most appropriate damp solution tailored to your needs and budget
- Provide a survey report and Speedy Estimate within 72 hours
Book a damp survey
Call Wise Property Care on 0800 65 22 678 to speak to one of our expert team. We will book an appointment for one of our surveyors to visit your property at a convenient time and take the first steps to treating your damp problem.