Dry Rot Treatment in aBERDEEN
Wise Property Care are the leading and award winning dry rot specialists in Aberdeen and the North East. Serving the wider Aberdeen area for more than 20 years, our team are experts when it comes to rot related problems offering surveys, solutions and treatment for all manor of rot related issues such as wet rot and dry rot.
Wise Property Care are rated and approved by Which? Trusted Traders, Trust Mark, Safe Contractor, Constructionline and the Property Care Association (PCA). This means you can be assured of first class service from a qualified and experienced team that will get the job done right!
Our Aberdeen office covers all areas surrounding Aberdeen including: Peterhead, Fraserburgh, Inverurie, Stonehaven and Huntly.
What to expect from our Dry Rot Surveyors
All our surveyors are dry rot experts and will use their qualifications and experience to accurately diagnose your dry rot issue and recommend the best course of treatment for you. Our Aberdeen surveyors will:
- Identify the nature, type and extent of the dry rot issue
- Determine the cause of the dry rot
- Look for any other affected or at risk areas so nothing is missed
- Walk you through the different forms of treatment available for the type of rot issue you have
- Look for any signs of any other associated timber problems (such as wet rot)
- Advise on additional steps (if any) that are required to safeguard the property
- Propose the most appropriate dry rot solution tailored to your needs and budget
- Provide a survey report within 72 hours
Contact our Aberdeen office about Dry Rot
We appreciate that any property related problem can lead to a lot of stress and worry. After all, for most of us, our property is the single biggest purchase we will ever make. That is why we are here to help if you do have a rot issue affecting your home.
Our Aberdeen branch serves most of the west coast including Peterhead, Fraserburgh, Inverurie, Stonehaven and Huntly.