WATERPROOFING SURVEYS IN SCOTLAND
At Wise Basement Systems, we take the responsibility of a basement & cellar survey very seriously. Our specialist basement & cellar surveys are carried out by experienced, qualified and locally based waterproofing surveyors.
If you would like to book a basement & cellar survey please click the button below and a member of our team will get in touch to arrange a survey at a time that suits you. Alternatively, you can call us today to speak to our customer service team.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A BASEMENT & CELLAR SURVEY?
A standard basement & cellar survey will consist of:
- An internal review of the basement or cellar to inspect potential water ingress
- An inspection for signs of damp: e.g. mould on plasterboards, wet storage boxes…
- An external review of the basement or cellar
- A measure of the lowest part of the basement or cellar to analyse where the water ingress may travel to
- An inspection of the condition of the current basement or cellar waterproofing systems (if any).
WHAT MAKES OUR BASEMENT & CELLAR SURVEYS DIFFERENT?
The surveyors at Wise Basement Systems use the latest diagnostic equipment. This enables our surveyors to use thermographic, photographic and graphical evidence of problems affecting a property.
We use this equipment for two main reasons:
- The damage is often hidden and a customer will have to take the word of an expert as the truth. The use of modern equipment backs up the claim ensuring that you do not need to pay for unnecessary treatment.
- The surveyor is able to be far more accurate regarding the cost of any work needed and the extent of the problem.
Following the basement & cellar survey, our surveyor will give you a verbal indication of the extent of any potential basement & cellar problems as well as an estimate for any treatment needed if necessary.
THE BASEMENT & CELLAR SURVEY REPORT
If required, a basement & cellar survey report can be produced which will detail exactly what the surveyor observed. The survey will include an estimate for the basement & cellar repair works required. This report will then be emailed or posted to you.
OUR 10-YEAR STRUCTURAL WATERPROOFING GUARANTEE
If you choose to go ahead with the work recommended by our surveyor in their report, you can rest assured that this work will be backed by our real and meaningful 10-year structural waterproofing guarantee.
HOW TO BOOK A BASEMENT & CELLAR SURVEY
Requesting a basement & cellar survey from Wise Basement Systems could not be easier. Call us today to speak to a member of our team who will assist you in arranging a survey or fill in the form below and we will get back to you.