Professional Woodworm Survey
When it comes to conducting a woodworm survey we take the responsibility very seriously.
Our surveyors will perform a detailed woodworm survey before recommending any treatments. With years of experience and qualifications, our surveyors are the best in the business when it comes to diagnosing a property problem and creating a bespoke treatment plan for your property.
Our industry stamps of approval
Wise Property Care have the backing of Which?, PCA (Property Care Association), Trustmark and more. This means that when you invite one of our qualified surveyors into your property you should expect the highest level of professionalism and the peace of mind that any woodworm treatments you may instruct are appropriate for your property.
What to expect from a woodworm survey
Our fully trained and qualified surveyor will:
- Start by identifying the species and whether the infestation is still active
- Carry out tests to determine whether the timber needs repairing or replaced
- When instructed, look for any other affected or at risk timbers
- When instructed, look for any signs of any other associated timber problems (such as wet rot)
- Identify the most appropriate woodworm treatment necessary for your property
- Provide a treatment solution tailored to your needs and budget
- Provide a survey report and Speedy Estimate within 48 hours
Book a woodworm survey
Call Wise Property Care on 0800 65 22 678 to speak to one of our expert team. We will book an appointment for one of our surveyors to visit your property at a convenient time and take the first steps to treating your woodworm problem.