welcome to Wise Property Care
Hello and welcome to our story. For more than 20 years, Wise Property Care has been building value back into people's homes through our property repair treatments and our 'real and meaningful' 20 year property repair guarantee.
As one of the industry's leading companies, we are proud to have a reputation for innovation and first class service. As the TeamWise mantra goes:
"Our desire is not to meet but to exceed our customers’ expectations".
The reason that when you entrust a property to Wise Property Care, you can be sure you are dealing with the country’s leading preservation specialist.
Big on expertise with a local touch
With branches throughout the country, a team of industry experienced and qualified preservation surveyors, our own highly trained technicians and a network of approved subcontractors; we can not only provide a competent diagnosis of your building's performance, but we can also carry out all the necessary property repairs from stripping out the fabric as required and reinstating back to decoration readiness offering all our customers stress free solutions and a local service with the benefits of a national company.
Wise award winners - raising the standards
Wise Property Care’s performance is reflected in awards bestowed upon the company by independent organisations. In recent years, our company has been:
- PCA Award Winners 2015
- PCA Award Winners 2014
- Commended by the Property Care Association (PCA) for Innovation 2009
- Awarded ‘Best Business Turnaround’ at the National Business Awards of Scotland
- Entrepreneur of the Year awards finalist
- Chamber of Commerce Awards finalists
The Wise approach
Wise Property Care’s central objective is to provide the experience that a customer really wants. We take a step-by-step approach to provide you with clear and practical advice towards property repairs. By instructing Wise Property Care, you can be sure of:
- On site quotes and timescales to complete the work required
- A clean and tidy home on completion of the work
- Property repair guarantee to give you peace of mind
- Extra value added to your home
Instructing property repairs within your property can be a stressful time however, as property specialists, we are here to help customers by managing the whole process from start to finish.
Wise Property Care Core Values
At Wise Property Care, we understand how to deliver to customers, consistently 94% of our customers would use Wise again or recommend Wise to a friend. We simply describe our core values as "the way we do things at Wise Property Care". They are as follows:
- Team WISE - Wise employees - We have an innate spirit of teamwork and operate with loyalty, diligence and pride. This collective ambition builds trust and forms a key part of the "Team WISE" ethos.
- Building connections - We continue to develop long term, mutually beneficial relationships with customers, staff, colleagues, partners and professional associations.
- Chain of trust - Our collaborative approach achieves customer understanding, whilst delivering a quality and reliable service that reinforces our strong position and reputation.
- Delivering for our customers - Our customer is at the heart of everything we do and we build the business around them. We aim to deliver satisfaction with honesty, reliability and professionalism.
- Keeping it real – Wise Property Care’s success is driven by positive experiences requiring an open approach and acceptance that everyone is here to assist our customers.
MORE ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
With branches throughout the country, a team of industry qualified specialist preservation surveyors, our own highly trained technicians and a network of approved subcontractors, we have the property experience and qualifications to provide a competent diagnosis of a building's performance and carry out all the necessary repairs offering all our customers stress free solutions and an assurance to receive a local service with the benefits of a national company.
With our multi industrial awards and commendations, innovative ideas, forward thinking approach and peace of mind property repair guarantee, you can be assured that we will “build value” back into any property.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FROM OUR EXPERIENCE?
OK, so we've talked a lot about our experience, approved status and what customers say about us, but what does having a PCA status actually mean and what else can you gain from our experience and knowledge. Click on the links within the orange area below to find out more.
When choosing a specialist to carry out building preservation work, the Property Care Association (PCA) sign-posts the public to approved property care contractors offering a proven level of competence and quality.
WHY CHOOSE A PCA Approved CONTRACTOR?
The PCA is the trade body for damp proofing, woodworm, dry rot, wet rot, structural waterproofing, condensation, structural repairs and flood recovery. Its members are required to measure up to challenging standards to be admitted into the PCA. Thereafter, approved contractors are required to adhere to regular quality checks to retain their PCA status. As a member of the ‘Trustmark’ Government endorsed scheme, it aims to ensure consumers find reliable and trusted tradesmen that are fully experienced and qualified in the field of remedial treatments.
More information about Wise Property Care
Wise Property Care Limited is registered in Scotland
Registered office address: the Ca'D'Oro, 45 Gordon Street, Glasgow, G1 3PE
Head Office email address: email@example.com
Contact Wise Property Care
To contact Wise Property Care, call us today or click to find your local branch.
Alternatively, if you have a question regarding Wise Property Care or a property problem with your property that you want to ask a specialist about, contact us online using our contact form.